As the Site Owner, you are responsible for setting up Griot to meet the needs of your company. You have an extra tab on the global menu bar called "Configuration".
Within this section you can do the following:
- Establish notifications (mobile and web)
- Add company details, such as address, EIN, fiscal year, signature file, and upload your logo (this information is used to populate invoices)
- Set permissions by role and section for the site
- Establish categories of payment terms and project types
- Establish receipt minimums for submitted expenses (preventing staff from submitting expenses over this amount without uploading an attachment).
- Set mileage rates and enter help text for expenses
- Set entry modes for timecards (weekly or bi-monthly)
- Set PTO and comp time rules
- Manage QuickBooks integration