After an invoice is generated, it is possible to perform multiple actions to either adjust or void the invoice. You can see your available actions from using the toolbar next to the invoice, underneath the "Actions" column:
- View/Edit - Lets you view your invoice, as well as edit certain information, such as the start and end dates. Be wary, however, as not all information can be edited.
- Save Invoice as PDF - Generates a PDF of the invoice. This is mostly for submitting the invoice.
- Receive Payment - Lets you confirm that payment has been received. Once all payment is received, the invoice will be highlighted in green and considered "Paid". This will also prevent you from adding any adjustments or voiding the invoice, and instead will let you view the payment as well as view/edit the invoice and save it as a PDF.
- Void this Invoice - Lets you void an invoice. You will be presented with the option of adding a memo, as well as a mandatory note.
- Enter Adjustment - Enter an adjustment to the amount of the invoice. Similarly to the void option, you can add an optional memo, but you must select the type of adjustment (debit or credit) as well as write in a mandatory note.
After an invoice is voided, it will only show up on a project's invoices list if you click the "Show Voided Invoices" checkbox:
You can view/edit a voided invoice, as well as save a PDF of the invoice. Voided invoices will also be grayed out. Invoices cannot be deleted after they have been created, they can only be voided.